To qualify for childcare funding for two year olds the applicant must be receiving any of the following benefits or credits:
- Income Support;
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance;
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance;
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit, if your annual household income is less than £16,190;
- The child is being looked after by the local authority;
- The child has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order;
- The child has a current statement of Special Educational Need, or an Education, Health and Care Plan;
- The child qualifies for Disability Living Allowance;
This form uses an automatic central Government Eligibility Checking Service (ECS) to check your eligibility for free school meals and for free of charge early years provision only. The sharing of information for this service is permitted by section 110 of the Education Act 2005, and section 13A of the Childcare Act 2006 (as inserted by the Education Act 2011) and it is an offence to use the service for any purpose other than checking eligibility for free school meals and free of charge early years provision.
Please confirm if the following statements apply by clicking 'yes' or 'no'.